Are you looking for a new job? Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for opportunities to grow further? Are you not sure where your career is heading?
Let me explain what I can do for you as a professional career coach.
Career coaching process
We start with a free intake conversation to get to know each other and discuss your current situation and coaching objectives. In the coaching sessions we focus on the goals you want to achieve. Between the sessions you will have reflection exercises to help you gain new insights. We will close the coaching process by summarizing the insights and identifying the next steps you will take.
Examples of topics we may discuss in the sessions:
- What are your true ambitions? What gives you energy? What are your talents?
- What do you need to be happy? Which job fits you as a person? What would be a good next step?
- How do you get there? What obstacles do you see and how can you overcome these?
You may also be looking for more practical support in the job search process. We can refresh your résumé and enhance your personal brand (e.g. LinkedIn). If you feel insecure in job interviews, we can practice these interviews and discuss how to prepare.
A career coaching process usually consists of 5 to 8 sessions of one and a half hours. Sessions are normally scheduled every two or three weeks, outside the workplace.
- As your coach I will listen, guide and inspire.
- I use a variety of methods and assessment tools to help you reach your coaching objectives.
- Coaching is possible in English and Dutch.
- Sessions can be face to face, via Internet (Zoom) or by telephone.
- I follow the International Code of Ethics of the ICF.
Interested to further discuss how I can help you? Or would you like to make an appointment for an intake session? Please contact me.