Sometimes you encounter a situation where you could use help. Maybe you have questions like:
- What do I really want to do? How do I get there? What is my next step?
- How can I be more effective in dealing with others? How can I be more influential?
- What can I do to be a successful (new) manager of a team?
- How can I deal with the high expectations at work and experience less stress?
- How can I find a better work-life balance?
I am happy to support you on these and other questions around personal growth, professional development, leadership development, stress & burnout and work-life balance.
Coaching increases your self-knowledge and self-confidence. You will discover your talents and beliefs and how these can help you. You will learn how you can behave more effectively and balance your energy. You will feel strong and have more fun and success in your life and at work.
During the intake, we will identify your coaching objectives, such as what you would like to address and what you would like to achieve. We will start building our working relationship, which will be based on safety, confidentiality and respect. The coaching sessions are focused on your input and the goals you would like to achieve. During the sessions I will ask questions, challenge you and offer new perspectives. Between the sessions you will have reflection exercises. This will help you gain new insights and practice new behavior. We will close the coaching process with an evaluation of the results achieved.
Sometimes a coaching process is started on the initiative or in dialogue with the employer. When beneficial to you, the coachee, your employer can be involved in formulating the coaching objectives and the evaluation of the results. As the coach, I will keep your employer informed about the progress of the sessions. However, the content discussed during our coaching sessions will remain confidential between you and me. All communication with your employer will be made transparent to you.
- As your coach I will listen, guide and inspire.
- Together, we will define your personal goals and look for insights and solutions.
- We will start with your talents and strengths and discover how these can help you achieve your goals.
- I will apply insights from e.g. positive psychology, emotional intelligence and leadership development.
- My broad business experience helps me understand the challenges you may encounter in your work environment.
- Coaching is possible in English and Dutch.
- Sessions can be face to face, online or by telephone.
- I follow the International Code of Ethics of the ICF.
Interested to further discuss how I can help you? Or would you like to make an appointment for an introduction session? Please contact me.