My name is Karin Laker, founder of About People. I believe that anything is possible when people can play to their strengths. When things are not going the way you want, I can inspire you to see new possibilities and help you change with confidence.
I offer coaching, process improvement and talent management support. My style is clear, empathetic and respectful. In my work, I combine an analytical approach with practical solutions. I think in possibilities and I like to surprise with critical questions, new approaches and/or perspectives.
I have more than 20 years of (international) business experience. Over these years I have grown from employee to director level. I can quickly find my way in (matrix) organizations and understand the challenges employees and managers may encounter. I have had the opportunity to work in different functional areas: finance, consulting, operational audit and human resources. Due to this diverse experience I have a broad view on situations and can bring inspiring new perspectives. I have a strong focus on working together and delivering results.
- Career Coaching – ICM
- Co-active Coaching – Co-active Training Institute
- Team Coaching – Team Coaching International
- Project Management – Kepner Tregoe
- Executive Master in Finance en Control, RC – University of Amsterdam
- Master in Internal Auditing – University of Antwerp
- Master in Business Economics – University of Maastricht
Are you interested to discuss how I can support you? Please contact me.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney